- 4 cups zucchini noodles (2 large zucchini)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss zucchini, cheddar cheese, quinoa, oil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Then spread into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden.