- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce, or hot sauce of your choice
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 cup chicken broth
- juice from half of a lemon
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Using a spiralizer or a grater, make the noodle strands. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, and juice from half of a lemon. Stir then throw in the shrimp and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, not too long because shrimp is already cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Add zucchini noodles and toss. Top with green onions and parmesan cheese. Serve while warm.